In 2004 the polish company Reco Polska become the new Grupporeco's affiliate. In this unit, over 20.000 m², is located both the main production of the cooling system components and the production of the wide range of wire products (mild and stainless steel).
Thanks to the integrating materials, components and technologies from the sister companies, Reco Polska is producing the most recent technologies, satisfying customer’s requirements with process optimization, high quality, flexibility and competitiveness.
Our processes are strongly integrated, from the initial processing of the wire in reels to the realization of the final treatments, guaranteeing flexibility, efficiency and quality. Another distinctive point is the ability to develop the product according to customer requirements interacting with the production processes and related equipment.
Moreover the global need to preserve energy while mitigating climate impacts requires better energy efficiency and environmental impact. This pressure is driving Grupporeco Innovation Center in Costamasnaga, Italy – working to develop more efficient and reliable cooling system products by means of proper production processes and tools:
• Research & Development
on “new products” to satisfy ever increasing energy and market requirements.
• Value Engineering
to ensure continuous improvement and competitiveness.
If applicable and where necessary, products comply with European regulations and general Industry standards:
• ISO9001 2015: Grupporeco is certified since 1996 (renewed March 2018)
• European regulation 2011/65/EU REACH and RoHS Compliant
• Food contact regulations (EC) No.1935/2004 and 2023/2006
• Suitable for HFC and HCFC refrigerants including R600a | R134a and compatible with relevant lubricants
• Internal Moisture and cleanliness: ref.DIN 8964
• Helium chamber leak testing to sensitivity 0.5 gr/yr. (R600a refrigerant)